In my entire life I do not think that I have ever counted down the days to anything as important and glorious as the Twilight DVD release. Today marks the 13 days (superstitious anyone?) till that little sleeve of pure bliss enters my home.

I can hardly wait for it and the things we'll do, oh the things we'll do... We have been trying to plan the perfect moment to bring Edward home. How should we celebrate the big moment? A simple gathering of girls at B's place full of food and drink or should we do it up right and head to a swanky hotel where we watch, cry, drink and watch all over again? The options are limitless. I think that I have poured more time into this than my blessed wedding. (where I'll have you know I married the other most perfect man on earth!- that's how I feel this week, ask me again in a month and see if the answer is the same!)

Oh the questions that rumble around in my head on what to do. I think the pressure is so strong because it is not everyday you bring home the perfect, even if he is dead, man. This takes timing and lots of planning. After all, it is the most awaited moment in history!

-E
So the polls are open, anyone have any ideas?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home