So it seems E and I have a slightly unhealthy infatuation with this phenomenon called Twilight. It can't be helped, Edward and Bella live under our skin and take over our minds. And the fact that we get to look forward to this besotted bliss for another three years until the final movie is released makes us tremble with glee.

E, die hard that she is, downloaded the movie on iTunes the moment it was released. I myself was enjoying the sweet nothingness of nature by camping where technology was a complete nonentity. While E was bragging that she avoided the Wal-Mart waiting lists and crowds by downloading, I was soaking up the sun to create the beautiful pink patterns of peeling skin. Yet it was Target who avenged my injured pride!

Yes, Target, Holiest of All-Purpose Stores. I bow down to your absolute dominance of all things Wal-Mart. My tactic was to find the store located in the least desirable spot in town, and I successfully located the practically untouched display the moment I entered the store. After a quick trip down the food aisles to pick up some groceries to make Italiano as the Cullens did for Bella in the movie, I proceeded to check out and head to my car with my prize. Yet I had no idea of what I would find inside this Cracker Jack of never-ending possibility! The case not only held three disks of wonderment, but a coupon for the exact same content downloadable from iTunes! With exclusive Target features! I was beside myself with excitement, and proceeded to call E to rub in my superiority. Not only will I have a hard copy, I'll have the movie downloaded to my computer with all the extra content at my fingertips! Sheer bliss, I tell you. More satisfying than a Snickers.

- B

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home