Yes, I am a girl in love. Sweet, all-consuming, devoted love. If I could legitimately wed a piece of technology, my iPhone would be it. Rarely do I abandon it to the depths of my purse, it's never far from the palm of my hand. Oh, iPhone, how I love thee, let me count the ways!

* You never leave me hanging in a conversation. All my dirty sweet texts from my sexy little boy toy are stored in the depths of your electric brain. I can scroll back through the history of our relationship any time I need a pick me up when I'm feeling horny blue.

* You got me employed. Storing my portfolio images in your touch screen beauty was the best move I ever made. So when I met my boss for the first time (skinny dipping, no less!) you were my wing chick, displaying my graphic confections with ease and dexterity. Your high tech yet attainable ways won me my current plush employment.

* You raise me up! My heart rate, anyway. iTunes keeps me pumping those legs on the tread and motivates me to keep going those extra 10 minutes. And the simple interfacing helps me keep my poor hand-eye coordination in check so that I don't trip and roll off in a cataclysmic ball of broken bones.

* The endless possibilities our future holds. App Store provides me with an app for every conceivable purpose. Urban Spoon for indecisive dinner plans, My Lists for my OCD planning tendencies, even Flixster to not only find a movie theater nearby, but to tell me showtimes and even let me read reviews and watch trailers. Anything you could possibly wish for can be found and loaded to the iPhone. I will never grow tired of the change it brings to my life!

I know you hear about how great the iPhone is all day long and get sick of it's utter prevalence in every skinny jeans clad youth. But seriously, I never thought I could be so devoted to a phone, but the iPhone is so much more than a phone. It's love.

-B

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home