After all the ruckus about the bachelor and his big public breakup, (which btw I along with everyone else on this planet thinks he needs to be taken outside and beaten with a rubber hose) I have to bring another tragedy to light. It really does break my heart that Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer will no longer be gracing the covers of Okay and Star Magazine as lovebirds. I really thought these two could make it. I liked them together too. But what is it with this Jennifer? Why can't she keep love?

Is she happy about these breakups? She never seems to reveal an emotion or response about her love life ending. Is she too sweet and this bad boys just can't handle that saccharine sweetness? Or is this just a shiny veneer on the outside and something men just don't want to keep long term? I don't know what it is. But it does make me sad that one of the most beautiful women in the world, once again loses one of the most beautiful men. Sad, sad, sad.

Or is it?

-E

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home