Can my heart share two loves? Is it even possible? I certainly hope so, because recently a new gadget has entered my horizon. And it even comes from the same family as the iPhone, my new AT&T wireless internet usb. Oh yes, now I have the internet everywhere! (except my apartment for some reason, but I'm working on that)

This little sucker is no joke. I tested it out right after I bought it and was chatting on Facebook while stuck in traffic. Then I uploaded a website from City Hall in Royse City (aka Podunk, Texas). Then I worked while in the passenger seat being driven all over Dallas. Seriously, I'm in love! Now I can indulge every workaholic fantasy! I can finally go to my boyfriend's apartment and not have to use bootleg wireless from his neighbor. I can take my computer with me when carpooling to lunch and leave the office half an hour earlier. The possibilities are endless! At least, somewhat endless. There is that one caveat that signal seems to die within 100 feet of my own abode. But whatevs. Now I have the excuse to walk to the coffee shop up the street when I work from home and get out in the sunshine. Or work from my balcony. Whichever.

-B

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home