I used to LOVE Grey's. Couldn't get enough of just about everyone on that show. Now I wonder what else I can do on Thursday night. The only thing good about that show is that McSteamy is on screen trying to hit it with any and every chick who comes along. Even McDreamy is less appealing. Is that because he is taken now? I don't know, but the show is sucking the luster out of my lack. Thank God that Izzie is slowly going insane and avoiding the pain that we all feel every Thursday night! Someone pass me my Cock chard, I give the show another season at best.

BUT, wherever the Lord closes a door, He opens a window and that peep hole shows promise with the new show Trust Me. What gal would not love two of the hottest guys on television stalking about with hangovers from partying the night before and wearing $800 suits while dreaming up the nation's newest concept for selling cell phones? Eric McCormack and Tom Cavanagh are two slightly older hotties that are just as charming as their on screen names: Mason and Conner- yummy... No idea if others like show this display goofy-sexiness but I think this one has staying power and I am all the better for it!

Now back to the really important theme, Bella and Edward. Have you all finished the entire Twilight Series? Because the truth of the matter is now that I have finished the quadrilogy, I miss Edward and Bella. I really do. I think that I might just have to enter into the world of Volturi and red-haired siren vampires all over again. On top of that, I thought I was crazy for thinking this way until I saw an email from a 60 year old woman stating the same thing. So evidently I am not the only one... Though there are party-poopers out there that have voiced their sad opinions that only Hannah Montana fans and menopausal women are enjoying the Twilight ride. Well, that's because we've got a good idea of what we want out of love and that is what B & E are all about. My prediction? In the long term, that women and girls alike will band together and demand more from their fellas. And not in that screechy put-the-seat-down kind of way. More in the ways of not putting up with the now too prevalent just-plain-rude behaviour guys seem to think girls like. What we need is unreserved, unabashed, unrelenting passionate love that can't be kept apart for any reason. The kind of feeling that every high school girl feels for the first time she passes an artfully folded and doodled note to her sweetheart at his locker. That feeling is what these books embody, and if you want a high longer-lasting and less health-impairing than your daily dose of THP, pick up a copy today. Or even better, foil the plans of your local pesky kids and check it out of the library.
-E

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home