Well it is official. I read it in OK Magazine today. Bella and Edward, a.k.a Rob and Kristen, are finally in love. And after that amazing almost kiss on the awards, who would not believe it? I mean between OK and the definitely-not-acting-moment of the night, it has to be true!! I mean who would not be in love right? He spends his nights drinking and has to be ordered by his "bosses on the set" that he cannot go out and play anymore and she is arrested for smoking pot. I may be sounding annoyed again but their true life love is ruining my thoughts of love ever after. I mean that are nothing like our little American Sweetheart family run by the ever in love John and Kate. Seriously, when are we going to find a couple we can just love and enjoy watching again? Would some famous people please find yourselves in a cert-encounter so I can enjoy my 'check out aisle smut' again??

0 comments:

Older Post Home